Paper Submission Guidelines
- Kindly upload this Template for Full Paper EPTC2015.
- Some useful tips for conference Paper writing.
- For presentation guideline, please click HERE
- For oral guideline, please click HERE
Interactive Presentations at Conference
- Interactive sessions are presentations by an individual or small group. They are an effective forum for the exchange of information and a means to communicate ideas, research, projects and programs. Presenters place materials such as photos, diagrams, charts, data, and narrative text on a large poster board. You will have the opportunity to discuss your project as attendees come through the area.
- Interactive sessions provide a more intimate forum for exchange than do regular paper presentations by facilitating informal discussions between presenters and their audience. Ideally, a well-constructed poster will be self-explanatory and free you from answering obvious questions so that you are available to supplement and discuss particular points of interest. Successful Interactive presentations are those which achieve both coverage and clarity.
- Furthermore, you are allowed to bring physical samples/package for interactive session to supplement your presentation.
- The Posters will be displayed throughout both days of the conference together with the Table Top exhibitions. Authors are encouraged to be by their posters during break time.
The Interactive Session Guidelines
- A poster panel fit for portrait, A0 size paper will be provided at the auditorium for each poster.
- Please prepare your poster presentation in portrait format, A0 size paper i.e 841 by 1,189 millimeters (33.1 in × 46.8 in). If necessary, you could use the template provided in Microsoft PowerPoint, downloadable from here, to set the proper paper size.
- Title, authors and affiliations list should be place on the top/beginning of the poster. It should be made with large font, sufficiently clear when glanced by the casual observer from 1.5 m away within 10 seconds. For example font size 70 to 80 for the title, size 36 for the section headings, and 20-24 for the text.
- Your posters can be structured (but not limited) similar to a research paper or journal article: an abstract, introduction (i.e.,brief rationale or review of relevant research), method section, results section, and a conclusion or summary. You might also want to list key references. On the other hand, please do not simply mount the text of your paper as a "poster". It will not be effective.
- Your poster should be visually pleasing and attractive. Utilize colors, graph, tables, bullets points to clarify your points, and strategically placed white/blank spaces. To provide the best contrast, please use white background.
- EPTC committee will print out your poster in portrait layout for displaying during the conference, for printing purpose please send the softcopy in portable data format (pdf) to EPTC secretariat [email@example.com] by 2nd Nov 2015 . You should receive an acknowledgement email upon successful submission. In addition, the secretariat will separately prepare the title with author(s) names across the top the poster panels.
- EPTC committee will help to assemble the poster, and dismantle the poster at the end of the seminar. Interested authors may collect their poster(s) at the secretariat room at the end of the seminar. Posters left behind will be disposed.
- Further enquiry should be directed to EPTC committee at firstname.lastname@example.org