EPTC’2021 organizing committee appreciate your continued support despite the unusual time; it will be run as an on-demand online event of pre-recorded presentations (tentatively Dec 1 – Dec 31, 2021).. EPTC 2021 Manuscript Template : Download
By submitting your manuscript and e-copyright form, your work will be published and searchable in the IEEE Xplore digital library. Please submit your full paper and e copyright form no later than Sep 30, 2021. You can find guidelines at: EPTC 2021 Manuscript Instructions
Click here to submit full manuscript
Preparation and uploading of your presentation video: It is mandatory to submit video presentation of your work to make the conference more informative, valuable and engaging for attendees. Please prepare and upload your video file by Oct 30, 2021.
Uploading Your Presentation: After you have prepared your MP4 video file, please upload your video to: https://www.dropbox.com/request/RNm4fb1Og8kBM0f5xb12
There are several video conferencing tools available to easily record a presentation. In this method, you can show your face via webcam (if you’d like) and display your slides as you talk. You can use any meeting software as long as you get a good quality recording and your final file is in the MP4 format. Here are some links to instructions on recording a meeting on common platforms:
· Google Meet: Record a video meeting - Meet Help
Microsoft Teams: Record a meeting in Teams - Office Support
You can also use the two step method covered below:
· Create Voice Over Power point: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/record-a-slide-show-with-narration-and-slide-timings-0b9502c6-5f6c-40ae-b1e7-e47d8741161c and convert to MP4 https://nursing.vanderbilt.edu/knowledge-base/knowledgebase/how-to-save-voppt-to-mp4/
Only as a last resort, if none of the above are available to you, we will accept the original ppt or pdf format without audio or video.
Audio/Video File requirements:
· All files must be in MP4 Format
· 1mbps bitrate: To check the bit rate, right click on the file name, click on properties, go to the details tab, and look for total bitrate.
· Resolution = maximum 720p HD.
· Presentation lengths: presentations should be 20 minutes.
· Please name your video file after your paper number for easy tracking (e.g. paper #130, video file name is 130.MP4).
Tips for recording:
1. Use as quiet an area as possible
2. Avoid areas that have echo
a. Rooms should be fairly small
b. Sound dampening with carpeting, curtains, furniture
3. Hardline internet connection recommended, but if unavailable, a strong Wi-Fi connection
4. Good headset with microphone close to mouth BUT away from direct line of mouth to reduce “pops”. Avoid using default built-in microphone on computer.
5. Do a test recording of a couple of minutes and review the sound and picture quality, MP4 format, and bit rate before recording the entire presentation. Make adjustments if needed.
6. Check your presentation. The ECTC 2021 virtual conference is on-demand, not live, so you have the opportunity to review and re-record your presentation to ensure a high quality presentation.
Standards and Templates (for PPT, PPTX, and PDF):
PPT / PPTX