ACCEPTANCE NOTIFICATION IS UNDERWAY. IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL BY 18-AUGUST-2014, PLESAE WRITE TO : EPTC2014 Paper Management Team.
Greeting from EPTC
With four months to go, our Asia's Flagship Packaging Conference: 16th Electronics Packaging Technology Conference (EPTC), will be held at Marina Bay Sands from 3rd to 5th Dec 2014.
Thank you for your support, we have closed our abstract submission and they are now being reviewed by our international technical committee members.
Also, I would like to announce what you can ‘see’ in this year EPTC
- An evening panel session on 3rd Dec evening that will be chaired by Prof. Dim-Lee Kwong, Executive Director of Institute of Microelectronics, Singapore. Four senior leaders in the semiconductor industry will come together to discuss the topic on “Internet of Things — What is its roles, opportunities and challenges to IC Packaging?”
- Six professional development short courses will be conducted on 3rd Dec 2014 by the technical experts from industry and academia.
- Two keynote addresses on the packaging technology tends & advancement on 4th Dec morning, by both Prof. Dim-Lee Kwong and Mr Subramani Kengeri, Vice President of Advanced Technology Architecture, GLOBALFOUNDRIES.
- Five invited paper speakers from both industry and academia to present their latest research and development activities.
- An exhibition corner from the leading semiconductor companies will be showcasing their latest technologies, services and products on 4th & 5th Dec 2014.
Other than the professional development courses and keynote talks from experts, you will definitely experience an enriching oral and poster presentations, not forgetting our relaxing social event. Please start to register and enjoy our early bird discount.
We are looking forward to meeting you.
“WHAT NEW TECHNOLOGY DOES IS CREATE NEW OPPORTUNITIES TO DO A JOB
16th EPTC 2014 General Chair
TOGETHER THAT MOVITATES TO A NEW PRODUCT”
2012 Best Paper Award Winners
EPTC 2012 Best Industry, Academic and Poster Paper Awards
2012 Best Academic Paper Winner
2012 Best Poster Paper Winner
Best Industry Paper(Cash award SGD1500):
Forced-Resonance Test Technique for Multiple Wirebonds in Electronic Packages
Sukeshwar KANNAN, Bruce KIM, *Friedrich TAENZLER.
The University of Alabama,*Texas Instruments Incorporated.
Best Academic Paper(Cash award SGD1500):
Pattern Density Effect on Interfacial Bonding Characteristics of Cu-Cu Direct Bonds for 3D IC Packages
J.M. PARK, J.B. KIM, *J.W.KIM, **Y.R KIM, ***S.E KIM, Y.B PARK.
Andong National University, *Nanyang Technological University,
**MSP Center, Seoul National University of Science Technology.
Best Poster Paper(Cash award SGD1000):
COMPRESSING Deformation Investigation of Single-Walled Carbon Nanotube Coated with Ni
Youkai CHEN, Fulong ZHU, Hengyou LIAO, Wei ZHANG, Sheng LIU
Huazhong University of Science & Technology.
Website Last Updated: 16-08-2014