2018 - Call for Papers and Important Dates
|Online abstract submission||30th Mar 2018|
|Closing of Abstract submission||15th Jun 2018|
|Notification of acceptance||15th July 2018|
|Submission of manuscript||15th Sep 2018|
You are invited to submit an abstract, presenting new developments in the following categories:
- Advanced Packaging: Advanced Flip-chip, 2.5D & 3D, PoP, embedded passives & actives on substrates, System in Packaging, embedded chip packaging technologies, Panel level packaging, RF, Microwave & Millimeter-wave, Power and Rugged Electronics Packaging etc.
- TSV/Wafer Level Packaging: Wafer level packaging (Fan in/Fan out), embedded chip packaging, 2.5D/3D integration, TSV, Silicon & Glass interposer, RDL, bumping technologies, etc.
- Interconnection Technologies: Au/Ag/Cu/Al Wire-bond / Wedge bond technology, Flip-chip & Cu pillar, solder alternatives (ICP, ACP, ACF, NCP, ICA), Cu to Cu, Wafer level bonding & die attachment (Pb-free) etc.
- Emerging Technologies: Packaging technologies for MEMS, biomedical, optoelectronics, Internet of things, photo voltaic, printed electronics, wearable electronics, Photonics, LED, etc.
- Materials and Processing: advanced materials such 3D materials, photoresist, polymer dielectrics, solder materials, die attach, underfill, Substrates, Lead-frames, PCB etc for advanced packaging, and assembly processes using advanced materials
- Equipment and Process Development & Automation: processes development, equipment automation, process and equipment hardware improvements, data analytics, in-situ metrology.
- Electrical Simulation & Characterization: Power plane modeling, signal integrity analysis by simulations and characterization. 2D/2.5D/3D package level high-speed signal design, characterization and test methodologies.
- Mechanical Simulation & Characterization: Thermo-mechanical, moisture, fracture, fatigue, vibration, Shock and drop impact modeling, chip-package interaction, etc.
- Thermal Characterization & Cooling Solutions: Thermal modeling and simulation, component, system and product level thermal management and characterization
- Quality, Reliability & Failure Analysis: Component, board, system and product level reliability assessment, Interfacial adhesion, accelerated testing, failure characterization, etc.
This year we celebrate 2 decades of EPTC ! On top of being a great packaging conference, this year we bring forth much more!