Manuscript Instructions and Template
1. Accepted paper authors must follow below instructions to ensure inclusion of final manuscript in the conference proceedings
2. Prepare your final manuscript carefully addressing all the reviewers' comments.
3. The author must ensure compliance to IEEE PDF Express by following "PDF Preparation Instructions" as listed below
4. The author must complete IEEE E-Copyright form
5. After getting approved PDF file from PDF Express and IEEE E-Copyright form ; the author must upload them into Conftool as “Final submission” through https://www.conftool.org/eptc2020/
6. At least one of the authors of each accepted paper to pay full registration fee and submit a pre-recorded video presentation to the EPTC 2020 Dropbox. Accepted, registered, and presented papers only will be published in the IEEE EPTC 2020 Conference Proceedings and submitted to IEEE Xplore® Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) data base.
PDF Preparation Instructions
2. Incorporate all reviewers comments and prepare the manuscript for camera ready submission
3. Avoid Asian fonts and other unsupported fonts/characters to ensure PDF compliance.
4. Proof read your manuscript to make sure that there are no typos and missing/bad characters.
5. Create an IEEE PDF Express Account by logging into https://www.pdf-express.org/
6. Enter the following:
· Conference ID = 50525X
· Your email address
· A password
7. Continue to enter information as prompted.
8. An online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
9. If you already have PDF Express account, follow the above steps and enter your old password. Verify that your contact information is valid.
10. Your final paper must be validated via the IEEE PDF eXpress site. A PDF (Example: PIDYYYYYYY.pdf) will be emailed to you shortly after. Rename the file to Paper ID with the file name (Example: XXXPIDYYYYYYY.pdf where “XXX” is your paper ID and “YYYYYYY” is the number given by IEEE )
11. All papers must be accompanied by a signed E-Copyright Form
a. Fill in and submit E-Copyright Form in the same system (https://www.pdf-express.org/)
b. IEEE will email you the completed E-Copyright as PDF attachment
12. Submit your validated PDF manuscript and E- Copyright PDF to https://www.conftool.org/eptc2020/
Please contact IEEE customer support at https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/techform.jsp for questions related to PDF Express,